Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Tanks
- LLDPE, HDLPE, XLPE, polypropylene and PVDF resins
- Different configurations and sizes up to 15,000 gallons
- Available with: fittings, manways, stands, ladders, secondary containment, insulation and other accessories
- May be NSF/ANSI 61 certified for specific chemicals
PKG carries a full line of corrosion & chemical resistant tanks constructed from high-density crosslink (XLPE) or high-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE) in a variety of configurations & colors. Vertical tanks for above ground installation over 500 gallons are manufactured to ASTM D 1998 - 91. Tanks for certain chemicals, in addition to water, may be certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61. Maximum temperature rating is 150° F.
- Vertical tanks from 55 to 13,650 gallons
- Vertical tanks with molded flanged outlet for full drainage (sloped or flat bottom)
- Double wall tanks from 55 to 8700 gallons with no sharp radiuses or corners which give them better strength during flexing or filling & emptying.
- Cone bottom tanks 16 to 11,000 gallons
- Open top tanks from 50 to 14,650 gallons
- Horizontal tanks
- Secondary containment basins