The traditional three-position recliner offers exceptional comfort and durability for day room or resident room environments. The full-recline, leg-ottoman elevated and full upright positions provide maximum flexibility for residents.
- Three easy-to-attain positions: sitting, elevated leg or full recline.
- Blow-molded table can either slide on and off or can be locked in one of five positions.
- Contoured seat back and articulating headrest maximize individual comfort requirements.
- Zinc plated caster horns for improved rust resistance. Special cross-weave in the foam of back and seat cushions reduces the risk of "bottoming out".
- Fire retardant foam and glue. Meets California 117 standard and Boston Fire Department specification.