Affordable, dependable and easy to use, the SPECTRO2™l 10 Pulse Oximeter is a low cost, spot-check device displaying %SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). This device delivers reliable performance, meeting the needs of health care providers in primary care environments. Its unique optional accessories allow clinicians to customize a solution to meet the needs of virtually any clinical environment.
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED for at-a-glance assessment
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor
- Multiple power options
- Compatible with Docking Station, Attachable Printer, and BCI® spot-check sensor
- Pulse amplitude Index (PI)
- Low battery indicator
- Durable, reliable performance you expect from the BCI® brand
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation
- Optional printer eliminates possible documentation errors
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation
Buy pulse oximeter, spectro2™ 10
Or contact the seller
in section "Pulse Oximeters"
View also products categories "Medical lab equipment"